Sunday, November 05, 2006

Learning HTML

Recently spent quite a lot of time editing my Blog, coz i wanna to have a blog that is different from others. *hehe*

I intended to put some picture to replace the stupid ugly header, but i find that it's not that easy, and i have to deal with the HTML command that i'm not familiar with. *sigh*




But i didn't give up, after reading the Blogger Help, i managed to make some changes. *better than nothing*



1st, I inserted a section of 'More about me' for u to access me on Friendster and Multiply. *not bad le*

2nd, I've changed the order of Achieves.

3rd, I've changed the 'Links' to 'My friends' Blog' coz i find that some of my friends are actually writing a good blog. *but i'm still the best, hehe*


Well, I'm still learning, hope will have some improvement next time when u blog on.

No comments: