Thursday, March 29, 2007

Little Rachel Chan gets to meet DiGi’s ‘yellow men’

PETALING JAYA: Little Rachel Chan had been so enchanted by the yellow men on TV that she wanted to meet them. So the seven-year-old wrote them a letter.

“DiGi man, can you come to my house please? I like you because you are yellow.

“I see you on TV, you follow people; please, please, please come to my house and follow me to school.”

Yesterday, she got her wish. The yellow men showed up at her doorstep.

Dream come true: Rachel waiting to go to school with two DiGi YCFs at her home in Taman Megah on Monday.

**************************************************************************************

Wow, 偶像, 偶像!! DigiYellow Coverage Fellow (YCF) is my idol! Like them so much!!

Well, here is what I'm going to write to my
像:

"Dear Digi YCF, I would like to invite you to stay in my place and be my bodyguard, to protect me and follow me wherever I go, as there are so many snatch thief outside and I'm scared that i might be their target one day. I find no excuse for you to turn down my request as in your advertisement, you were saying: I will follow you, follow you wherever you may go...."



3 comments:

潇洒走一回(少俊) said...

哈。真够讽刺的~
我喜欢~~!!

Ninjapura said...

ur blog damn funny, boleh link you kah?

Laluna said...

忍者爸爸, thanks for ur compliment. Of course you can link my blog. It's my honour to have more ppl to read my blog..