Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Birthday - My Car


Last Thurs, 19 April, is my car 3-year-old birthday.

Early in the morning, after wishing him happy birthday, I change the new 护身符 (roadtax sticker) for him. The 护身符 will protect him from any harassment from stupid road block......


Well, as for the birthday celebration, I will first take a shower for him. Of course it's not done by me. Will let some 'expert' to do it! After the grooming session, I'll then make a appointment for him to do him 80,000km body checkup...but I haven't have time to do that yet! *hehe*

爱车啊爱车, that's all i can afford for you. If I have extra money, I will definitely bring you to workshop and fix the wound that you have on your skin.

The dog bite......



the scratches......


爱车啊爱车, you must bring me some fortune ah! If you let me strike 4d, then I'll fulfill any wish that you have, I promised!

But damn it, your number is 129, and 4d=4 digits! Where to get another digit?

x129 or 129x? and x=0 to 9, where to have so much money to buy 4d oh!

*sigh* Stupid Anata......


1 comment:

Ninjapura said...

Wah 3 yrs old car already 80000 km??? JB that big meh? Yoh... mine 2 yrs only 50000 km.